Ukraine reduced its gas consumption by 1/3 within 2 years
Over the 10 years before Ukrainians have reduced gas consumption by only 1%
Over 2014-2015 years Ukraine has reduced its natural gas consumption by 31% in comparison with 2013 year, reported "Naftogaz".
"Partial reduction can be attributed to such negative factor as the industry fall", - said in a statement.
At the same time gas consumption fall dynamics in other categories "Naftogaz" explained as a more economical use of gas by population.
Thus, according to the company, Ukrainian population in two years has reduced gas consumption by 26% (without Crimea, Sevastopol, Donetsk and Lugansk regions).
Over the ten years before (2004-2013), Ukrainians have reduced gas consumption by only 1%.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain