Ukraine ready for gas talks with Russia, European Commission
Minister of Energy sent respective letter to leaders of European Commission
Kyiv is ready to negotiate with Russia and the European Commission on the gas issues. Mykhailo Bno-Ayriian, Head of Department of Planning and EU Integration at Ukraine’s Ministry of Energy and Coal Production, reported this as quoted by Radio Liberty.
According to him, Minister Ihor Nasalyk sent the letter to the European Commission, which confirms that the Ukrainian side is willing to negotiate on the issue. “In his letter to Deputy Head of European Commission Maros Sefcovic, the Minister admitted that the Commission plays an important role in normalization of Ukraine-Russia gas relations; besides, he confirmed that the Ministry adheres to gas relations in trilateral format”, Bno-Ayriian posted at Facebook.
Several days after his assignment as Minister of Energy and Coal Production, Ihor Nasalyk stated Ukraine will not negotiate with Russia directly on any issues related to energy carriers until the Stockholm arbitrary court announces its verdict in this case.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars