Ukraine ranked 79th out of 140 countries in Global Competitiveness Report
The research was published in the frameworks of the World Economic Forum
The Global Competitiveness Report was released during the World Economic Forum. According to the survey, Ukraine is ranked 79th out of 140 countries.
The first place went to Switzerland. Singapore and the USA came second and third respectively.
The research says Ukraine’s got the least reliable banks in the world. According to the survey, the country’s banks are ranked 140th in terms of reliability.
The title of the most reliable banks went to Canada, the second place went to Finland.
The report also included rankings by a number of economic indicators, such as innovations capability, infrastructure, healthcare and many others. The overall mark in the index consists of results by 114 indicators.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars