Ukraine Minister of Finance to meet with creditors
The meetings are aimed to introduce the process of implementation of Ukraine`s foreign debt restructuring, Ministry of Finance announced
Ukraine Minister of Finance Natalie Jaresko is to hold presentations for investors abroad, Ministry of Finance press service announced.
The meetings are planned to be hold October 5 in London and October 6 in New York, both will be accompanied by the web cast.
“Meeting with investors and web presentation on Monday, October 5, 2015, to be held in London at 15:00 London time (10.00 New York) in the office of "White and Case”…On Tuesday, October 6, 2015 meeting will be held in New York at 14:30 local time (19:30 London time) at the office of "White and Case"”, Finance Minisrty press service reported.
The aim of presentations for investors is to introduce the main points of the transaction on foreign debt restructuring which Ukraine has proposed for a vote to holders of its state and state-guaranteed bonds. During the presentations, the information about the process of approving by investors of the proposed restructuring and its practical implementation is to be given, said in the statement of the press service.
Earlier, Creditors' Committee granted Ukraine a profitable debt restructuring scheme. Ukrainian Minister of Finance Natalia Yaresko stated that Ukraine managed to negotiate about $3.8 bln debt cutoff from the total amount of $ 19.3bln.
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars