Ukraine finally overcame the bottom of economic crisis - Jaresko
Ukraine managed to stabilize the economy and financial system, the Finance Minister told
Ukrainian economy overpassed the bottom of crisis, the Minister of Finance Natalie Jaresko claimed at the briefing broadcasted over 112 Ukraine.
“Today we are already seeing significant signs for this important achievement. First of all, it is a stable rate of hryvnia. Secondly, the return of citizens' deposits in the banking system started. The third is the slowdown of economic decline and the fourth is the reducing of the decline in industrial production. Further, there are the slowdown of inflation and increase of reserves of the National Bank of Ukraine from critically low level of less than 5 billion USD to the current of about 13 billion USD. Ukraine, supposedly, finally overcame the bottom of the crisis," the Minister said.
Recall, the Cabinet of Ministers issued a decree on the start of restructuring of national and government-guaranteed debt and its partial relief on September 22. The restructuring enables Ukraine to cancel $ 3.6 billion debt to private creditors. September 17, Verkhovna Rada passed the government-initiated package of laws on the restructuring of the national debt. September 18, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed these laws.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case