Ukraine filed lawsuit against Russia in WTO
Russia restricts railroad trucks and railroad switches import from Ukraine
Ukraine filed a lawsuit against Russia in the World Trade Organization concerning limited export of railroad trucks. It was stated by Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade Natalia Mykolska, UNN.
"We inform you that today Ukraine has lodged a claim in the WTO, which is the first lawsuit against the Russian Federation, in connection with the restrictions which were imposed on Ukrainian railroad trucks and railroad switches," said Mykolska. According to her, in this claim Ukraine is demanding considering the unjustified restrictions on the supply of railroad trucks, which Russian Federation had been imposing since 2013.
Deputy Minister also added that this limitation were applied to Kryukiv wagon factory, Dnipropetrovsk Railroad Switches Plant, "Azovobshchemash" and Kharkiv machine-building plant. She stated that "we understand that trade relations with this country will resume after the regime change, but we need to have a solution of the WTO that their [Russia's] actions are illegal and that these actions would not be repeated".
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee