Uber responded to taxi drivers' protests in Kyiv
There is no the task for Uber to destroy the transportation market in Ukraine
Uber (taxi ordering mobile service) will cooperate in Ukraine only with individual entrepreneurs and legal entities, which have all the necessary documents to carry out its activities, - reported Uber communication manager Ievgeniya Shipova.
According to her words, Uber in Ukraine will be represented by a Czech legal entity and will be managed by a team of local experts. The official conditions (tariffs and terms of cooperation with the drivers partners) will be announced on the day of the service launch.
The date of Uber launch in Ukraine is not yet known.
Shipova assured that there is no the task for Uber to destroy the transportation market in Ukraine.
"On the contrary, the Uber significantly expands the market, creating additional users demand. This entails additional economic opportunities for hundreds of drivers, a possibility of additional legal income. The fee for the trip becomes part of the local economy and an additional source of tax revenue. All calculations will be performed exclusively via wire transfer to guarantee transparency ", - Shipova said.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars