UAE and Ukraine to launch joint projects in aircraft construction
The negotiations between the sides took place during Dubai Airshow 2015
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine to send United Arab Emirates the proposals for joint projects in aircraft construction. It was stated by deputy head of Minister of Economic Development and Trade Ruslan Korzh on his Facebook page. According to him, a meeting with a senior UAE government on joint projects was held during the Dubai Airshow.
"The results of the meeting: we will send potential projects during this month, then a delegation from UAE will come to Ukraine and proceed to concrete results," said Korzh.
In his words, UAE officials suppose that Ukraine has got "phenomenal engineers, who are able to create literally everything you want. The problem is, you cannot promptly organize something that would bring a result".
Ukrainian aircraft manufacturing and services company Antonov took part in one of the largest aerospace exhibitions Dubai Airshow 2015, a new transport aircraft AN-178 constructed by Antonov state company was presented there.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars