Turkey interested in privatization of Ukrainian coal mines
Ministers of energy of both countries negotiated to deepen cooperation
Volodymyr Demchyshyn and Berat Albayrak discussed joint projects to supply gas from Iran and the Caspain Sea to Ukraine, as well as projects of joint construction of gas storages in Turkey, the press service of Ukraine’s Ministry of Energy and Coal Production reported.
The Ukrainian side expressed readiness to cooperate with Turkey in the nuclear energy sector. Demchyshyn offered that Turkish specialists study at Ukraine-based training centres, and also offered to mine uranium ore and produce uranium concentrate.
"The Turkish side is interested in privatization of power assets of Ukraine, in particular coal mines”, reads the message at the website of Ukraine’s Energy Ministry.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels