Tour operators in Ukraine work under new rules
Ministry of Economy updated requirements for obtaining a license for tour operator activities
The updated licensing conditions for tour operators come into force today, December 4, said Ivan Liptuga, Head of Department of Tourism of Ministry of Economy on his Facebook page.
Now, to get the license, the tour operators must provide the information about the localities of direct implementation of tour activities. Also, the documents, which confirm the qualification level and experience of the license applicant are required in order to implement the tour operator activities. 'We added the presence of current website of the tour operator' - wrote Liptuga.
The submission of annual statistical reports was also added to the central body of executive power. This will allow us to obtain independently the information about the real activities of tour operators or its absence.
According to him, the requirement to certify a notary pack is cancelled, now the signature of the license applicant will be enough.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars