The White House provided $ 300 million for weapons supply to Ukraine
Barack Obama signed the defense budget for 2016 year
President Barack Obama signed the defense budget, which was passed by Congress for 2016, said in the statement on the website of the White House.
The defense budget is 607 billion dollars.
The law defines the amount of $ 300 million for help Ukraine with weapon, if the White House concider it to be necessary.
On November 10 the US Senate approved the reworked draft of budget for US defense needs, which provides the allocation of $ 300 million for military assistance to Ukraine.
Senate adopted this decision after approval of this document in the Chamber of Representatives. The draft of defense budget has changed since Barack Obama vetoed it last month for the number of reasons, which are not related to Ukraine.
Paragraph 1250 of the document defines the powers of the Minister of Defense and Secretary of State to make the decisions on the assistance to Ukraine within $ 300 million in security sphere, and to provide the Ukrainian side the intelligence information in real time.
The document also provides professional training, equipment, logistical support, supplies and services for the military and other security forces of Ukraine.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain