The biggest importers of gas to Ukraine are announced
Firtash company is the biggest private importer, having imported to Ukraine 274 million cubic meters of gas during first 6 months of 2016
Metida, belonging to managers of Dmytro Firtash, is the biggest private importer, having imported to Ukraine 274 million cubic meters of gas during first 6 months of 2016
Private company Metida, which belongs to managers of Dmytro Firtash Ihor Voronin and Yuriy Velychko, imported 274 million cubic meters of gas to Ukraine during the first half of the year.
Thus it became a leader among private traders, importing gas to Ukraine, according to Business Censor.
It is also mentioned that the company is buying gas from Nafta-Gaz Trading Ltd and Axpo Trading AG.
According to customs statistics of the State Fiscal Service, customs recorded 3.3 billion cubic meters of gas in the first half of the year. NAK Nafta-Gaz directly bought 2 billion cubic meters of gas from the whole volume of the gas imported, another 1.3 billion were imported by private companies.
Reportedly, Metida moved the biggest private importer ERU Trading, being a part of Energy Resources of Ukraine, belonging to Andriy Favorov. He worked as a commercial director of energy-holding DTEK of Rinat Akhmetov.
And the third biggest private trader is ArcelorMittal, importing 120 million of cubic meters of gas.
Another top 10 gas importing companies are:
- Group of Companies UkrGas – 115 million of cubic meters of gas
- Energy Trade Group – 57 million of cubic meters of gas
- AstroInvest-Ukraine – 41 million of cubic meters of gas
- Office Business Group – 37 million of cubic meters of gas
- Skela Tercium – 32 million of cubic meters of gas
- UICE Group – 22 million of cubic meters of gas
- Gasoilpetroleum – 18 million of cubic meters of gas
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas