Slovakia interested in exploration of Ukraine’s gas deposits, - Lajčák
Slovakian Foreign Minister visited Ukraine
NAFTA a.s. Bratislava company is interested in exploration of Ukrainian gas deposits, holding gas in underground storages and producing gas jointly with Ukrainian partner companies. Miroslav Lajcak, the country’s Foreign Minister said this in an interview with Interfax-Ukraine.
According to him, the Slovakian company set a goal to implement the project with Ukrainian partners, using Ukrainian underground gas storages and obtaining the license to explore gas deposits and produce gas in Ukraine.
Currently, Ukraine’s underground gas storages are filled on 36 percent.
In 2015, the volumes of gas import to Ukraine from the EU totaled about 10 billion cubic meters. Currently, more than 10 European companies supply blue fuel to Ukraine.
In mid-January 2016, Ukraine increased the import of gas from Europe via the territory of Slovakia.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars