Russian "Transaero" paid $160 thousand to Kyiv airport
Only in case of full payment of the debt, Ukrainian airport is ready to work with Russian airlines
After a delay of flight Kyiv-Moscow (UN2274) of Russian airline "Transaero", which occurred October 6, Russian company 7 paid $ 160 thousand to Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany) October 7. It was reported by "Vesti" with the reference to spokeswoman of Kyiv airport Halyna Bogdanenko.
"We can resume airline's service only after payment of the entire amount of the debt, which amounted to $662 thousand. And now it has reduced to the size of one payment. The board will not be able to leave our airport without covering the full payment," stated the spokesperson.
Such a decision was made for two reasons: breach of the repayment schedule of debt (payment of $ 160 thousand had to come to Ukrainian account before October 5), as well as the bankruptcy of the Russian airline, which actually begins in the Russian Federation.
"All the passengers of the delayed flight of "Transaero" were offered tickets of Russian "Aeroflot". No one passenger of the UN2274 flight had stayed in the transit area of the Kyiv airport. "There were 45 people registered, they have been granted the bus to get to the airport "Borispill" and board the flight to Russia with "Aeroflot ". And only 30 people agreed to fly," added Halyna Bogdanenko.
By the way, the cheapest Boeing 735 (this plane of "Transaero" is currently staying in Kyiv International Airport) of 1991 in the minimum configuration can now be found at an average price of $ 1.5 mln. The world's major sell-collection companies are putting such price tags. This same aircraft issued in 1994 has the average price on the secondary market for $ 11.9 mln.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case