Russia stopped coal supply to Ukraine, - the source
According to the source, closed to Ministry of Energy of Ukraine, 2 million tons of coal reserves will be enough for the country for more than a month
In spite of the fact, that the official ban on the export of Russian coal in Ukraine, which the authorities have threatened to respond Ukraine for the disconnection of stream in Crimea was not introduced, the sources reported that coal ceased to pass the border between the two countries already on November 24, writes Kommersant with reference to the source.
'Energy, coking coal also can't be passed for Ukrainian customers at customs' - said the source in one of the coal company, whose words were confirmed by the number of other operators.
According to a source, which is closed to Ministry of Energy of Ukraine, coal reserves will be enough for the country for more than a month and basic supplies are carried out from the"uncontrolled territories". Ministry is searching the variants of procurement from abroad.
Serhiy Pikin, the chairman of Energy Development Fund said, that the threats to limit coal exports from Russia may be withdrawn in case of restoration power lines in Crimea by Ukraine efforts.
Earlier, OSCE observers repeatedly fixed the export of coal from Luhansk region in Russia, in particular through the border checkpoint Hukovo.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case