Russia did not let over 13 tons of Ukrainian cheese to enter Crimea
Rosselkhoznadzor states that the cargo came without documents
The press service of Rosselkhoznadzor, Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance released a statement that Rosselkhoznadzor did not let 13.4 tons of Ukrainian cheese, produced in Zhytomyr region, to cross the Crimean border. During documentary control of the products, there was no information whether the Ukrainian cheese complies with Russian standards.
“During the documentary inspection of the party of the dairy products, inspectors had found no information on compliance with the current regulations of cheese on microbiological, physical-chemical, chemical-toxicological, and radiological indicators,” according to the report of the Service.
On the basis of committed norms violations of the applicable legislation of the Customs Union, the cargo was returned to Ukraine. As reported September 1, Rosselkhoznadzor banned entering of 18.6 tons of Ukrainian chicken, and the product han not entered the peninsula. Russia has destroyed more than 600 tons of plant food, which belongs to "sanctions products".
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas