Reforms in Ukraine to be discussed at the World Economic Forum in Davos
The Davos Ukrainian breakfast will be held January 22
Changes and reforms in Ukraine will be discussed at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The Davos Ukrainian breakfast titled Changing World, Changed Ukraine is slated for January 22.
The speakers will discuss the following questions: "In a world dominated by multiple crises, where is Ukraine’s place?" and "Are the reforms in Ukraine reaching a critical mass that leads to real and irreversible changes"?
Among the speakers will be Aivaras Abromavičius, Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine; José Manuel Barroso, ex-President of the European Commission; Carl Bildt, former Prime Minister of Sweden and ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs in this country; Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Chrystia Freeland, Minister of International Trade of Canada, and Natalie Jaresko, Minister of Finance of Ukraine.
The Davos Ukrainian Lunch (Davos Ukrainian Breakfast in 2015 and 2016) is a private event dedicated to Ukraine, held annually in Davos at the occasion of the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum. It gives world leaders an opportunity to learn about and discuss Ukraine’s political and economic situation and challenges.
More information about the event available here.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars