Pyatt: KORD special task force will go to Donbas
The U.S. Ambassador joined the graduation ceremony of KORD fighters
The ceremony of graduation of the Ukrainian special task force was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
“Soon you will go to the town I have been often visiting. That’s the town in Eastern Ukraine, at the border with Russia. It’s an eastern frontier of democracy. The hopes of the Ukrainian people, our hopes and our support for you to create a modern democratic country rest with you”, Geoffrey Pyatt said during his address to the servicemen. He never specified the name of the town.
In turn, Ukraine’s Premier Volodymyr Groysman thanked the U.S. government for their help in creation of the KORD unit. “I’m deeply sure this cooperation will continue so that the state sovereignty, supremacy of law, order and legality would strengthen every day”, he said.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas