Putin promises to overcome the problems of energy supply in occupied Crimea
Disruptions in supply of electricity Putin assessed as "mockery over the people"
President of Russian Federation Vladimir Putin promises to solve the problems with electricity in Crimea, reported RIA-Novosti.
'We must do everything as possible now in order to temporary source of generation will work, and till December 20, as we agreed, the first thread of energo-bridge should be laid. Well, in summer 2016 - the second branch,' - said Russian President and added that, according to the Ministry of Energy, it could happen much faster.
Putin, commenting on the energo-blockade of Crimea stated, that he is surprised by Ukrainian authority and its position. He said that it seems that Kyiv 'is making fun'.
'Of course, these problems will be overcomed. It surprises only the position of our partners in Kyiv, without their silent acquiescence these events could not occur - it is obvious and clear. They talk about the need to return Crimea to the Ukrainian state and mock the people - they move in the opposite direction'- said Putin.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars