Prime Minister of Lithuania Algirdas Butkevičius visited Ukraine
Lithuania and Ukraine signed a protocol on technical assistance to the Ukrainian transport industry
Prime Minister of Lithuania Algirdas Butkevičius, who has a visit to Ukraine, stated that Lithuania and Ukraine have signed a technical assistance to Ukrainian transport industry. Also the countries signed a ministerial agreement on youth exchange programs.
Prime Minister of Lithuania noted that his visit to Ukraine had to draw attention of the world community for a conflict in the Eastern Ukraine, what would mobilize European support.
Algirdas Butkevičius expressed his hope that Ukraine will easily meet the EU-Ukraine Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (EUDCFTA) demands and join the free trade zone.
Ukraine expects to incur further integration into the economy of the EU. The government hopes EU will decide to increase the quota for Ukrainian goods within the European trade zone, said Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk. At the end of 2015, the full EUDCFTA should be provisionally applied, despite the intentions of the Russian embargo on Ukrainian products.
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars