Poland plans to upgrade its tanks with Ukrainian spare parts, - Ukroboronprom
Ukrainian defense companies will export vertical drills for Polish military vehicles
The Polish military will use Ukrainian vertical drills to upgrade its PT-91 main battle tanks, Ukroboronprom reported.
The state-run company said that director of Kharkiv machine building plant Olexandr Pashchenko discussed prospects of further cooperation with Head of Polish Association of Defense Companies, as the Ukrainian delegation visited Warsaw.
According to Pashchenko, Lviv tank factory (western Ukraine) will host Polish delegation, which is to examine the work of vertical drills at the T-72 tank, the basis for Polish PT-91. The Ukrainian side will provide all necessary technical characteristics.
The management of Kharkiv machine building plant also confirmed readiness to cooperate with Poland in modernization of MiG-29 fighter aircraft.
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels