Oil at $25 a barrel is critical for Ukraine’s leading oil company “Ukrnafta”
According to Mark Rollins – CEO at “Ukrnafta” – so far the company has no financial losses, cash flow is positive
Oil price lower than $25 a barrel may be critical for Ukraine’s leading oil and gas company “Ukrnafta”, CEO Mark Rollins said in an interview to “Ekonomicheskaya Pravda”.
According to the CEO the company has no financial problems so far, cash flow remains positive. “In case oil prices drop to $25 a barrel, we will barely break even. And we will refuse from all capital investments. We will still have to resort to some capital investments, though. Otherwise the company will simply collapse. There is a certain minimum we have to invest to support basic funds, an estimated 900 million to 1 billion hryvnas”, - Rollins said.
“We will be able to operate this way with oil prices at $30 a barrel. So far the prices are lower and we cannot rule out the possibility that they will drop even lower”, - the CEO added.
“Plus, we don’t have any cash held for reserve”, - he pointed out.
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars