No disaster for Ukraine if Kyiv doesn’t get next IMF loan, - Rozenko
Ukraine’s Minister of Social Policy says the country should learn to live by its own means
“There will be no disaster or catastrophe if Ukraine doesn’t money from the IMF”, Pavlo Rozenko said in an interview to one of Ukrainian radio stations (Ukrainski Novyny).
The minister added, though, that it’s not going to be the best scenario for the country. “Ukraine should learn how to live by its own means, how to not borrow money from abroad, but currently, it can’t”, he admitted.
According to the official, cooperation with the IMF is crucial for Ukraine; first of all, it’s necessary to send the signal for the rest of the world that Ukraine continues reforms and one can and should invest into it.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars