Next round of talks on releasing hostages slated for March 23 in Minsk, – Gherashchenko
The Ukrainian MP said this at the Parliament on Wednesday
The humanitarian subgroup of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group will hold another round of negotiations on the release of hostages in eastern Ukraine. The event is to take place in the Belarusian capital next Wednesday, Iryna Gherashchenko said in an interview with 112.ua" target="_blank">112 Ukraine TV channel.
“We will consider Article 6 of Minsk agreements fulfilled, when all hostages are free. We are going to search missing persons; there are about 700 citizens on the list, both civilians and military men”, the MP said.
According to her, three Ukrainians who were released from captivity yesterday had severe injuries, so they were first in line to be released.
In general, 124 Ukrainian citizens are held hostage by pro-Russian militants in Donbas, Gherashchenko said.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case