National Bank to create a network of NSMEP reception cards
In six month National System of Mass Electronic Payments to be accepted by 80% of the ATMs and POS-terminals
Yesterday, 15 September, in Yaremche, Ivano-Frankivsk region the International Conference "Innovation and Security of Information Technologies of banking" launched. The event brought together 40 representatives of banks, the National Bank of Ukraine, the Independent Association of Ukrainian banks, as well as representatives of major companies - manufacturers of security systems for banks.
Among different issues they discussed National System of Mass Electronic Payments. NSMEP, unlike the plastic card with a magnetic stripe, meets the safety requirements in the best manner.
Conference "Security. Technology. Innovation" will last till September, 18. Participants will discuss a number of issues related to innovative technologies for information security of banks.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas