Ukraine's GDP growth rate to fall to 2.4 percent in 2016
The National Bank reconsidered its forecast, lowering the rate
NBU, the National Bank of Ukraine, changed its forecast of the country’s GDP growth rate in 2016.
“The real GDP growth rate is expected at the level of 1.1 percent”, reads the message of the bank’s press service.
The National Bank keeps its forecast regarding consumer inflation at the elevation of 12 percent by the end of this year. The index of 7 percent is expected by the end of 2017.
“The forecasts consist with the goals claimed by the National bank regarding the inflation – in the medium term. There are many fundamental factors that could cut down the inflation rate in the future: less active restoration of economic activity, slower growth of the global economy, lower prices at the world’s raw materials market, and the recently implemented limitations in trade with Russia”, the bank’s press service said.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars