"Naftogaz" will borrow $ 500 million to purchase Russian gas
The loan is needed to buy Russian gas after reaching the agreement with Russia and the European Commission
"Naftogaz of Ukraine" plans to receive $500 million loan from state-owned banks for the purchase of Russian gas. It was announced by Yuri Vitrenko, director of business development of "Naftogaz", at the energy forum, "UNIAN" reports.
"Naftogaz" is confident to get $500 million for the purchase of Russian gas in the case of signing of the trilateral Protocol [between the EC, Ukraine, and Russia]", - he said.
According to him, the company will attract these funds only in state banks after signing an agreement with "Gazprom" on gas supplies.
Vitrenko said the “Naftogaz” to cooperate with the state-owned "Oschadbank", "Ukrgasbank", and "Ukreximbank".
Earlier, Minister of Energy Volodymyr Demchyshyn expressed hope that the gas protocol is to be signed on September 25th.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain