Klitschko: 'Kyiv has potential to become global city in Eastern Europe'
The city’s mayor visits the United States to participate in Chicago Forum on Global Cities
'Kyiv surely has enough potential to become a global city. One just has to use this potential properly. Kyiv is a place of business, industry, culture and arts. Our capital is one of the most important ones in the entire Eastern Europe. So I’m quite interested in experience and the ideas allowing the global cities to prosper. The cooperation between Kyiv and Chicago is extremely important in this regard – specifically, cooperation in the investment area. Chicago is the second U.S. capital in terms of management experience and technologies of urban development', Vitaliy Klitschko said while at the Forum.
The Kyiv mayor visited Ukrainian national museum in Chicago and spoke to the city’s Ukrainian diaspora.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case