Khmelnitsky: Ready to sell Zhuliany if offered good money
The business is not a highly profitable currently, says businessman
The businessman Vasily Khmelnytsky admits the possibility of selling "Kyiv" airport (Zhuliany) in case of a good offer.
"If I am offerred good money for Zhuliany, I am selling it", - said Khmelnitsky.
He noted that the EBITDA of airport "Kyiv" is $ 11 million today. And now we are working hard to make the airport run more efficiently, not to sell it when it's lossmaking.
"We are working on each flight, increasing passenger traffic, minimiing the costs. We'll provide more services to lure more new flights. Now the airport is not in poor condition and it can pay interests on its loans, but it is not a highly profitable business," - Khmelnitsky said in his interview with "Liga Business Inform".
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels