Kazakhstan and Ukraine agreed on mutual supplies of military products
The coperation to cover UAV production, modernization of AN-2, turboprop engines repair
Astana and Kyiv agreed on mutual supplies of military products and signed an agreement on cooperation in aviation, states the Ministry of Defense of Kazakhstan.
The Defense Ministry said that Kazakh-Ukrainian cooperation in aviation will cover several areas. In particular, the sides plan to establish an aviation-technical center in Astana, which is aimed to repair the "Antonov" aircraft, Regional Center for repair of aircraft engines of JSC "Motor Sich".
In addition, according to the press service, the deal schedules remotorization and modernization of the AN-2 to AN-2-100 and turboprop engines industrial assembly "MS-14" for the installation of upgraded aircraft.
"Along with this, we plan to begin joint development and production of unmanned aerial vehicles for military and civil use, supply, repair, maintenance, aviation training complex," as noted by the Ministry of Defense of Kazakhstan.
Cooperation in energy sphere and diversification of energy supply to Ukraine were among the key issues of negotiations in Astana, as stated by Petro Poroshenko and Nursultan Nazarbayev October 9. The leader of the countries during their meeting said that they are interested in developing cooperation between NJSC “Naftogaz of Ukraine” and JSC “KazMunaiGas”.
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain