Justice Ministry launched Online House of Justice
The web service will make issuing IDs to Ukrainian citizens easier
The Online House of Justice can be reached at www.obu.org.ua. According to Justice Minister Pavlo Petrenko who presented the project in Kyiv on Friday, the project aims to provide fast service for its clients; besides, people won’t need to contact responsible officials to get such service (nv.ua).
Petrenko added that the initiative is based on the Chief Territorial Department of Justice in Kyiv. For the time being, the service is being tested in the Ukrainian capital.
“After the tests, we will present the initiative at the government session. I’m sure the Cabinet will support the idea to spread the project across the country; by the end of the year, it will become available for everyone”, Ukraine’s Justice Minister said.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels