Japan granted Ukraine USD 331 mln-worth loan, - Finance Ministry
The loan is to cover the country’s needs related to economic reforms
“Ukraine received long-term soft loan from Japan in the amount of 331 million U.S. dollars, in the frameworks of DPL-II, the joint project of the Ukrainian government and the World Bank. The loan was provided via the Japanese Agency of International Cooperation”, reads the message at the Ministry’s website.
The money will be transferred to the general fund of the state budget. “Thus, the money will be used to cover the priority needs of the country, including social expenses and key reforms”, the Ministry noted.
The loan term is 20 years, which includes the six-year long period when Ukraine doesn’t need to pay.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars