Israeli government resumes import of Ukrainian eggs
No salmonella found in eggs brought from Ukraine, experts say
Ukraine’s Minister of Food and Agrarian Policy Olexiy Pavlenko said neither Israeli, neither Ukrainian experts found salmonella in these products, which proves they are safe to consume (UNIAN).
According to him, the Ukrainian side is ready to resume supplies of eggs to Israel; however, the market will be closed until the respective instruction by Israeli phytosanitary defense of imported products. “That’s up to the Israeli side”, Pavlenko said.
In January, Israeli Ministry for Agriculture and Agrarian Development urged citizens not to use eggs imported from Ukraine as bacteria of salmonella was allegedly found in them. The Israeli government demanded that the State Veterinary Service of Ukraine define the source of bacteria. After the incident took place, Ukraine’s Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service offered to create an interstate expert commission and test the eggs for salmonella. They showed no signs of the bacteria in Ukrainian products.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case