Israel suspends import of eggs from Ukraine
Israeli Ministry for Agriculture and Agrarian Development found salmonella in Ukrainian eggs
Israeli Ministry for Agriculture and Agrarian Development urged citizens not to use eggs imported from Ukraine as bacteria of salmonella was found in them. “Immediately after results of the due research were received, the Ministry ordered to suspend import of eggs from Ukraine”, reads the message at the Ministry’s website.
Currently, Ministry for Agriculture and Agrarian Development of Israel works to diversify supplies of eggs to satisfy the customers’ demands. The Israeli government demanded that the State Veterinary Service of Ukraine define the source of bacteria. The eggs that are currently on the way from Ukraine to Israel won’t be allowed onto the market.
Previously, Belarus temporarily limited the import of swine from Poltava region (central Ukraine) due to the African swine fever.
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case