The volume of agricultural production in Ukraine decreased by 3.5% in comparison with the same period of the last year. The average selling price of agricultural products by agricultural enterprises increased by 57%. Particularly, the significant reduction is observed within cows (77%); pigs (51%), sheep and goats (88%), poultry (52%), states Statistics Service.
Industrial production index in Ukraine decreased to 19.5%
Statistics Service reports on agricultural production and livestock reduction during 2015
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: Mortar attacks on Pisky village near Donetsk
- SPORT22:32UEFA Europa League: Zorya Luhansk loses to Manchester United in Odesa
- POLITICS21:50Court arrests valuables found in former Ukrainian PM’s apartment
- SPORT20:24UEFA Europa League: Shakhtar Donetsk overcomes Braga 2-4
- SOCIETY19:42A Russian woman spilled tomato juice over leader of radical party Lyashko
- UA & EU19:14Klimkin, Spain Foreign Minister agree to intensify bilateral contacts
- POLITICS18:58Ukraine to plead for Yanukovych’s interview as suspect
- FINANCE18:16Gontareva expects next IMF tranche in January-February 2017
- SOCIETY17:32Ukraine bans import of poultry from Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland
- UA & EU16:57Tusk: 'Final stretch towards visa free travel for Ukraine'
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
23:04, 7 December EU, NATO to create center to deter hybrid threats