In Russia food shortages are not expected
It is due to the application of food embargo against Ukraine
In Russia food shortages are not expected, due to the application of food embargo against Ukraine. Such information was reported by Aleksey Alekseenko, manager assistant of Russian agricultural supervision. He told this information 'Russian News Service'.
'We do not expect that there will be any shortage. We were able to restructure our animal husbandry and animal products, supplied by Ukraine, in a short time. We have become the exporters of such products. We can practically ensure ourselves ... '- he said.
Alekseenko did not say what will get under the ban on imports. He also added that 'the whole list of food, that will be temporarily limited to importation, will be highlited in the Government.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk estimates the loss for Ukraine from the Russian embargo to 600 million dollars in 2016.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars