In 2015, Ukroboronprom passed Defense Ministry 20 upgraded helicopters
20 more vehicles of the same kind are currently under maintenance
State-run defense company Ukroboronprom passed the Defense Ministry 20 upgraded helicopters – Mi-8T and Mi-24V. The company’s press service reported this January 5.
Aviakon, Ukroboronprom’s sub-company provided full repair to the machines, modernized avionics and weapon systems. Some outdated components were changed with newer ones, made in Ukraine.
20 more helicopters are currently under maintenance.
Mi-8T helicopter is designed to improve troops’ mobility, tactical airborne insert and destruction of enemy manpower. Mi-24T is designed for similar tasks; besides, it can land airstrikes on enemy armored vehicles, using non-guided missiles, guns and bomb armament.
Previously, Ukroboronprom tested modernized helicopter Mi-8 MSB.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars