In 2015, Ukraine increased gas transit to the EU by 8 percent, - Ukrtransgaz
67 billion cubic meters of gas were transported to EU countries during the year
In 2015, Ukraine increased the amount of gas transported to the EU by 8 percent compared with the previous year, open joint-stock company Ukrtransgaz reported.
By the company’s estimates, last year, the gas transit through the Ukrainian territory to the EU totaled 67.1 bn cubic meters of gas.
As of December 2015, the amount of gas transited to Europe grew to 6,7 billion cubic meters (almost 58 percent, compared with December 2014).
The EU repeatedly said it treats Ukraine as a reliable transit country which supplies Russian fuel to Europe. The Kremlin says the negotiations to extend the contract on gas transit through Ukraine will not begin until 2018 or 2019. The current contract is valid until 2019.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars