In 2015, Ukraine cut consumption rate of thermal coal by one third, - Demchyshyn
The demand for steam coal in Ukraine fell by 35 percent, the Energy and Coal Production Minister said
Last year, the consumption rate of thermal coal in Ukraine fell by one third, said the country’s Energy and Coal Production Minister Volodymyr Demchyshyn (Interfax-Ukraine).
“In 2015, the demand for thermal coal fell by 35 percent (from 38 to 27 mln tons). No rise in demand for this year is expected, unfortunately”, the official said in Kyiv on February 9. He added that the Ministry plans to increase electricity export so as to stimulate the demand for steam coal in Ukraine.
Previosuly, 112 International reported that 79,000 tons of coal from the South African Republic reached Ukraine in December 2015.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars