IMF mission starts working in Kyiv November 12
The representation will continue political negotiations with Ukrainian authorities, the Resident Representative for Ukraine Jerome Vacher told
The mission of the International Monetary Fund will begin its work in Kyiv starting from November 12. The corresponding statement was made by the resident representative of the International Monetary Fund in Ukraine Jerome Vacher, the press service of the IMF reported.
"The IMF mission will work in Kyiv, starting from November 12. According to the initial technical discussions have been prepared during September 22 – November 2, the mission will continue political discussions with the Ukrainian authorities in the context of the second commentary of economic reform program supported by the Fund," Vacher said.
Recalling that according to the Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the Ukrainian government will hold talks on tax reform and budget to the US Department of the Treasury and the IMF.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case