Gross external debt of Ukraine decreased by more than 5%
At the end of 2014 the gross external debt of the country fell by 11.1%
In the fourth quarter of 2015 the gross external debt of Ukraine decreased by 5.1% - to $ 118.729 billion, - reported NV.
According to the data, borrowing in the sector of public administration decreased by 3% - to $ 38.959 billion, while the borrowing of National Bank grew by 9.4% to $ 6.708 billion.
Debt obligations in other sectors of the economy decreased by 6.6% - to $ 54.677 billion, while debt obligations of depositary corporations shrunk by 10.1% to $ 12.823 billion.
At the end of 2014 the gross external debt of the country fell by 11.1% or by $ 15.722 billion, and compared with the beginning of the year - to $ 126.308 billion.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars