General Prosecutor's Office began investigation of negligence of "Naftogaz Ukraine" senior management
It was launched on Friday at the request of the Verkhovna Rada deputy Victoria Voytsitska
The General Prosecutor's Office began an investigation of the negligence of "Naftogaz Ukraine" National Joint Stock Company senior management which may have led to the non-payment of the tax debt of the biggest oil producing Ukrainian company "Ukrnafta". This is reported by "Ukrainian News" with reference to the press service of the GPO.
"We can confirm that we started an investigation", - said the employee of the press service of the GPO.
The investigation was launched on Friday at the request of the Verkhovna Rada deputy Victoria Voytsitska.
So, she stated that during 2015 from the "Ukrnafta" company 18 billion UAH were artificially withdrawn.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas