Forum “Banking Information Security” starts today
The Forum will be held on March 1-3, 2016
Deputy Head of the National Bank of Ukraine Yakov Smoliy and administration of “Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine” took part in the opening of the Forum.
Chair of the Organizational Committee of International Conferences ITS Yuriy Yaremenko congratulated everyone involved in the event and thanked the representatives of the National Bank of Ukraine and “Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine” for support in organization of the Forum.
Experts noted the high level of the banking event in Ukraine. The participants found it necessary to continue cooperation in such a format for a permanent dialogue and efficient cooperation with the banking society.
The International Forum “Banking Information Security” will take place on March 1-3 in conferece halls of Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv, where solutions of leading IT companies for Ukraine’s banking sphere will be presented.
More detailed information about the Forum is available on the website: www.its-conf.com.
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas