EBRD to give a $300 mln loan for Ukraine
The sum should cover the expenses for the heating season 2015-2016
September 30, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to consider the allocation of a $ 300 mln loan for Ukraine to purchase natural gas for the heating season, Unian.
“The EBRD will discuss the question [of giving a crediting to Ukraine] September 30. The World Bank is expected to make its decision later. It's about lending to gas purchases,” stated Minister of Finance Natalia Yaresko.
In August, the Naftogaz announced plans to attract from EBRD a loan for project, which is estimated at up to $300 mln, and envisions purchases of natural gas for delivery to Ukraine via connecting pipelines from the European Union. Also, August 10, Minister of Energy and Coal Industry Volodymyr Demchyshyn said that the World Bank may allocate $500 mln for the purchase of natural gas for Ukraine to supply the heating season 2015-2016.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas