During the 1st quarter of 2016 Ukraine imported gas of 522 million dollars
There was no import of gas from Russia during these months
In the period from January to March of this year Ukraine imported 2 billion 646.77 million cubic meters of natural gas to the amount of $ 521.71 million, from which only in March was imported 478.426 million cubic meters of $ 89.7 million, - reports the State Service of Statistics of Ukraine.
According to the ministry, the average price of gas imports in March was $ 187.6 per thousand cubic meters.
The largest counterparties in March became France (156 212 000 cubic meters of $ 29.4 million), Austria (115.802 million cubic meters of $ 21.3 million), Poland (91.677 million cubic meters of $ 18.8 million) and Germany (82.639 million cubic meters of $ 15.4 million).
State Statistics Service clarified that there was no import of gas from Russia for these months.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case