Construction of gas interconnector between Poland and Ukraine to start in 2017
Putting it into operation is scheduled for 2020
The construction of a gas interconnector between Poland and Ukraine will begin in 2017. This was reported by the Head of Public Relations of "Ukrtransgaz" Company Maxim Belyavskiy on Facebook.
"Gas transport operators' experts from Poland and Ukraine have made the feasibility study and are ready to start project works", - he said.
Belyavskiy also added that during the construction of the pipeline, namely during the transition of water barriers, will be used the advanced technology of horizontal directional drilling, which will carry the body of water through the layers of the earth's crust, which are lower than its natural occurrence. This will preserve the ecological environment.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case