Ukrainian start-up CallPage launched in Poland
Ukrainians moved to Poland, created the project and gained investments
CallPage is a widget that allows you to connect the client and the salesman by phone. The website’s user can leave his number, and in a few seconds he will be redirected to the website’s owner via VoIP telephony.
The main feature of the start-up is the scoring system of evaluation of the user’s activity. In the future, the system will be able to determine with 100-percent certainty if the customer buys anything or not, the widget’s creators say.
The project was launched by three Ukrainians – business advisor Rostyslav Knap, marketing expert Serhiy Butko and Web designer Andriy Tkachov.
In July 2015, the team attracted investments worth USD 50 thousand from Polish investment fund AIP Seed Capital. Back then, the initiative hasn’t been launched yet, and the company’s value was estimated in the amount of USD 340,000. Two weeks ago, CallPage qualified to Estonian development accelerator Startup Wise Guys and attracted EUR 30,000.
“Currently, about 700 websites use our product. Our clients are small and medium businesses with a handful of marketing experts. CallPage is supposed to work at English-speaking markets in the EU”, the creators say.
According to Serhiy Butko, CallPage won’t be working in Ukraine so far. “There are many things that prevent us from launching this project here, including hryvnya’s currency rate, paying capacity of Ukrainian clients and market capacity. Ukraine’s got enormous potential for IT companies, and we’ve got plenty of good programmers; but so far, the legal frameworks don’t let us launch such kind of international service in Ukraine”, he said.
Previously, 112 International reported that a team that designs messengers for iOS platform created an instant chat called Hiboo.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars