Boeing to buy Ukrainian engines and launch vehicles
Ukraine will supply rocket carriers to launch rockets "Zenit "and" Antares"
The relevant agreement was reached in Washington, TSN. According to head of the National Space Agency Lubomir Sabodash, one of the conditions of the American side is stop cooperation with the countries that are under U.S. sanctions.
Design Bureau "Pivdenne" will supply rocket carriers to launch rockets "Zenit "and" Antares".
Memorandum of cooperation between Boeing and the National Space Agency should be signed by the end of October or early November of this year, before NASA delegation visit to Ukraine.
"Boeing sees us as a partner. The company is interested in continuing cooperation with Ukraine in the direction of sea launch. The company is also interested in our project of creating a new satellite that would help Ukraine implement telecommunications tasks," said Sabodash.
Earlier it was reported that "Ukroboronprom" (Ukrainian Defense Industry state-owned conglomerate) signed a contract to manufacture engines for Austrian aircraft.
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain