Blockade of Crimea is not an obstacle: the goods go detour
Ukrainian products to the annexed Crimea are delivered through Russian Rostov-on-Don and see
"All the ways on the land are blocked, but the barges with goods from Skadovsk are leading to Crimea by sea," says the national leader of the Crimean Tatar people Mustafa Dzhemilev, Sobytyia.info.
Dzhemilev noted that he has already informed President Poroshenko about the situation. He also said that some vehicles deliver products to Crimea not through Kherson region (mainland Ukraine), but through Rostov-on-Don.
As a result of the blockade, there is no product shortage in Crimea, but the prices are steadily rising, as it was reported before.
September 20, a "food" blockade was launched by the initiative of the Crimean Tatars, who cut off three crossing points on the peninsula: Chongar, Kalanchak and Chaplinka. The activists do not let the trucks with food to get to the peninsula, occupied by Russian Federation. Russian authorities are confident that when the niche of Crimean markets is freed, Russian vendors from the Krasnodar region will take it fill it.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars