Application for Russian gas supplies to Turkey through Ukraine is still relevant - Interfax-Ukraine
For Friday it is 57.4 million cubic meters
According to Maksym Belyavskyy, Head of Department of Public Relations and Press of Ukrtransgaz, on November 26, 56 million cubic meters of gas was transported through Orlovka, Interfax-Ukraine.
These indicators correspond to transportation through Orlovka during the last days of November. In particular, November 25, 52.9 million cubic meters was transported,
November 24 - 57 million cubic meters, November 23 - 57.7 million cubic meters, November 22 - 47.7 million cubic meters, November 21 - 54.6 million cubic meters, November 20 - 58.9 million cubic meters.
Earlier, Russian bomber Su-24, which took part in the operation against the terrorist group Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria, was shot down last Thursday over Syria by Turkish F-16 fighter and fell on Syrian territory. Russia, in response to it, decided to introduce the restrictive measures for Turkey. According to the application of Alexey Ulyukayev, Minister of Economic Development of Russia, the restrictions may concern the Turkish stream.
Gazprom is refraining now from commenting on the prospects of cooperation with Turkish partners, as well as for promising projects and trade cooperation.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case